Rainy Sunday Rainy Sunday

I really liked it, nice work so far.
My advice would be as follows:
1) Come back on the reverb a bit. Its making my speakers pop a little, and while they arent the best speakers ever, they arent the worst.
2) play around with triplets and swing rhythm. You can do this easily by going into your piano roll, hitting the dropdown menu in the top right corner of the window, hovering over snap, and clicking either 1/3 beat or 1/6 beat. could help you figure out what to put in the middle there
3) Play around with dynamics a little. this is also accessible via piano roll.
This aside, like i said, i really liked it! there's work to be done, but its work that you certainly can do ^ u^

MJ1 - Grand Jazz MJ1 - Grand Jazz

Good work, but its a little dark for my personal tastes - subjectivity aside, I think you should really mix it up a bit - throw some horns in to spice up those chords and establish a more complex groove.
Dont get me wrong, though - i like it! :)

TheMadWasp responds:

I might just try that, I feel this song could of been improved and longer anyway, thanks!
-Madjasper1

Euphoric WIP Euphoric WIP

There wasn't really anything wrong with it, it just feels a bit droll at the moment. I cant really pick out how to describe it to you, but... i dont think you really hit the "Euphoria," nail quite on the head. It's a solid track, dont get me wrong, but it feels slow, almost as if it wants to be chill but at the same time its trying to rock your metaphorical socks off.
Do send me a PM when its finished though, would you? Would love to hear the finished product! ^ -^

MedalManiac responds:

I will gladly send you a PM once it's completely finished! Thank you for the kind review.

CHICKEN CHICKEN

Straight up funky phresch :D

TheGreatKhalem responds:

thnx bruh :D

KS - Comfort KS - Comfort

yeah the tempo lags a little in the beginning but otherwise its solid through and through! ^ u^
Great job on this one!

TheGreatKhalem responds:

Erm.. Idk what you mean the tempo lags, but thank you :)

Just dicking around Just dicking around

do i detect pokemon influence in the melody?
I do, i do indeed :)

Cave Ambient 2 Cave Ambient 2

not exactly my kind of thing, but...

saw that it was #1 ever on the portal so i gave it a listen :P
sounds great, dude. i've played Dragon Age Origins way too much so when i looked at your scenario in your description i thought lyrium for the blue crystals XD
anyways, it's certainly a good piece, i would've just watched the bass a little. it kinda hurts the ears a bit in the beginning, its so hard on the attack :P
other than that, extraordinary work dude!
10/10, 5/5 ;D

Cuzone responds:

Hey man, thanks for your suggestions. Too bad after 3000 listens Newgrounds don't let me update the song anymore, but I'll keep an eye on the attack of my basses from now on!

Thanks for your kind words and i'm glad you enjoyed!

Dog with no home Dog with no home

that saxaphone :D

the only thing i thought was odd about this piece is that the keystrokes seem kinda random, and i think for some reason that wierding me out... it does give it a very jazzy feel, though and seeing as that's the genre i guess it helped achieve that goal.
im not much of a good jazz critique, but it sounds great nonetheless :D

mrmcduts responds:

why thank you my good sir!

SirenStep (RK-icK) SirenStep (RK-icK)

fuck yess

its gut wrenching sometimes, and sounds like it should be in an espionage flick. crunk, fo' shizzle =3

adavism responds:

thanks, I'm gonna try to make a more progressive one with a diff sample after i finish another flowstep

Untitled Piano II Untitled Piano II

very nice :)

its hard to describe this piece, seeing as im not a true professional on things of this caliber. this caliber being classical. but i can say, with some degree of certainty, that you effectively used the piano to draw you into the rain. its so relaxing, that there may not be any typos in this review, which would be a sheer miracle. it sounded great, very pleasing to the ears. it holds its own unique charm, hard to identify, hard to desribe. the opening kind of makes it have an element of mystery to it, a, "whats going to happen," kind of feel. then the real song starts to develop, and you realize the openning piano rift is just the underlaying beat... then the harmonics drop in. the rain and harmonics and piano underlay fuse to make one hell of a piece. maybe it deserves a title after all? only time will tell my friend. wonderful job. keep it up! :)

Gillenium responds: